Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Misunderstood?



Have you ever made the following statement?

"I just CAN'T understand why they are doing that!"

I've said that and I've thought that too...

And do you know what?

The answer is found in the first half of the sentence;

"I just can't understand..."


The time will come, if it hasn't already,

that you will be misunderstood.

People will not understand you and what you are doing

and you will not understand them.

That's okay.

We do not have to know and understand everything
and we are not to judge with our own judgment if we don't understand.

I like to know and understand everything

but that doesn't mean that I should.

Let's be lowly in mind.

If you are confused about why someone is behaving a certain way- don't condemn them as wrong.

Seek the Lord and ask Him what *He* thinks about the situation and then love that person.

If we can do this, we will eliminate a lot of frustration.

Let's walk in the Spirit and not after the flesh.









No comments: