Monday, October 1, 2007

Welcome To October!


Fall is here! It won't be long and this will be the type of view
that I'll have from my house. The Appalachian hills will be covered with color! I love Fall. Maybe it's because my Birthday is in the Fall or maybe it's because I hate summer... I don't know but I'm glad Fall is here. My morning walks are now invigorating instead of a drain. I look forward to playing with my wood cook stove and I'm already collecting and pressing fallen leaves with my young son.

I hope you'll find encouragement here, this month. Many of these posts came out the desperateness of my own heart at one time or another. Through those desperate times, I came to know the Lord more. It's my prayer that you will, too.

A friend who cares,

Holly


2 comments:

JACK HENNESSEY and JOIAN SCHROFF said...

Happy Birthday my friend!

Jack

Redkora said...

Ah, it must be so beautiful. Love ya, sis! :)

Love,
Redkora/Weaver