Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Are You Confused?



Are you confused?
Are you tired of trying to figure every thing out?

Are you demanding answers that don't seem to come?
I don't like confusion.
To be honest, I don't like puzzles or riddles either.
Some people do but I am not one of them.
Some people thrive on stress and challenges. Not me.
I like to float on the breeze.
I'm a dreamer. I enjoy peace and quiet.
Fighting is not for me.
I'm not comfortable around anger.

I like to smile and laugh!

If there is something that you don't understand,
just ask the Lord about it and then rest.
Striving does not bring answers.
Dwelling in anger will not bring relief.
The Lord our God delights in fellowshipping with His people.
He does!
He is willing and able to answer your questions
but it's when and IF He sees fit.
He knows what is best for you.
He knows just what you need to know.
He IS God.

Can you try and rest in His timely answer or His holy hush?
Can you trust and relax in His will?
There is peace and joy in such a place.
That wonderful place is available to you.
I pray that you will enter into such rest and find quiet for your soul.

No comments: