Saturday, March 1, 2008

MARCH!



I'm feeling very whimsical this week...

I generally don't use unnatural objects in my photos but this colorful, little twirl of ribbons seemed to speak to me of March. Do you know what it's saying?
It's saying, "Rejoice! Rejoice! Spring is on its way!"
It's laughing, too. Can you hear it? I can.
~Smile~
I love to laugh! I can't help it!
I also think that this little twirl is dancing in God's sun and wind.

The other night as I was drifting off to sleep, I asked the Lord if He would dance with me. I awoke with a start of joy when I heard Him say "Yes, and not only that but I will teach you how!"
~ Smile~
You see, I've always had a secret little wish to know how to gracefully dance. In the natural, I'm not graceful at all. I have very poor balance and one little twirl can be dangerous for me! But now I know that some day, whether spiritually or naturally, I'm going to be able to dance in God's sun and wind, just like that little twist of ribbon.
God is good, my friends. Never doubt it!
It's my desire that this month as you come here and read that your knowledge of God's goodness will increase and that you will desire to know Him more.

No comments: