Thursday, May 1, 2008

Nothing Is Impossible With God




I go hiking in a place that looks like this. I must stand at attention and show respect to such a rock top tree. Not only that, but such a sight requires that I pause and contemplate. What a tree, eh? What if that tree said that it couldn't? What if it said, "Oh, but you don't understand my life. I simply cannot grow in these circumstances AND no one should expect me too!"
I'm glad it didn't say that. Instead, I think it said this to his Creator: "Okay, I don't quite understand these circumstances but you're the One who gives life, so let's go!"

I like such a tree. It inspires me! It tells me that life is more powerful than death. It tells me that life goes on and it encourages me to let God make me strong if I find myself in a situation that looks ridiculously impossible.

Dear friends, don't let any excuse keep you from growing and going on in Christ because NOTHING is impossible with God.

No comments: