Thursday, May 1, 2008

So You Don't Want To Go To Church Anymore



Several months back, I read the online book, So You Don't want to Go To Church Anymore. http://www.jakecolsen.com/contents.html


This book put into words so many of the things that the Lord has taught me about what the church is. It is a work of fiction but it clearly reflects the lives of many. It is an enjoyable and short, easy read.

Many of my friends have read this book as well and some of us agree that although it was a wonderful book, it would be better served with a different title. For some people, they DO want to "go to church" but yet the message of this book would still help them. For other folks, they stopped "going to church" a long time ago, so they might think the book wouldn't pertain to them. If you have read this book and think a different title would enhance the book, leave me a comment and tell me what you think.

No comments: