Sunday, June 1, 2008

JUNE


Do you think this is a good photo choice for June?
All the leaves are in...
They are fresh, full, clean and full of life!
They are ready for the heat of Summer and I have to believe that I am, too.

Summer is not an easy time for me...
Some people struggle through the long Winter but not me.
I'd take Winter over Summer any day!
If you think of me, please pray that the Lord would make me brave and strong.

Feel free to leave a comment on any of the posts this month or on any older posts, too. Even if you just want to say, "Hi." I'd love to know you're there.

Never forget that you are loved and accepted of the Father! He wants a relationship with you and me.

10 comments:

AJTX said...

Well, this is the 3rd time I have attempted to make this comment. If this one doesn't work - I give up. But then you'll never know that will you? :)

Holly,

It's nice to find a kindred soul who loves cold weather. My Myspace headline says "I'm being dragged kicking and screaming into summer much too soon." :)

The air, the clothes - it all rejuvenates me in the winter time.

Alice

Holly said...

Hi, Alice!

Sorry... I wish I knew why you're having trouble posting comments... I'm glad it finally worked!

For some strange reason, my brain slows down in the heat. It's like I'm in a fog and I'm so sleepy all the time. It's a definite challenge!

Anonymous said...

Hi Holly! I won't bring you to India!!! Maybe Nepal and that close to the hills! (Himalayas) Bless you and yours and remember to lower the thermostat! =)

Holly said...

Well, I appreciate that, Ben! I had to give up the idea of foreign travel long ago!

AJTX said...

Holly,

I figured out it was because I wasn't using an "approved" browser. I like using Opera - but it wasn't supported for this comment box. Once I switched to Explorer, everything went smoothly.

Alice

Holly said...

Oh, good to hear that, Alice! Being a typical female, I thought it must be something *I* was doing wrong! ;> Hee!

AJTX said...

Holly - do you mind if I link your blog off mine?

Alice

Holly said...

Hi, Alice!

I wouldn't mind at all!

Anonymous said...

Lookin' forward to July's blog!

Andrew

Holly said...

Hi, Andrew!

Thanks for stopping by and making your presense known. I'm sure that the Father of July's blog is looking forward to you! :>