Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Gift Of A Dream



I had the most wonderful dream recently! It was a gift of a dream.

I had gone to my bed feeling very weak and ill in mind and body. I hoped to sleep away some time and misery and didn't know how I would make it through the rest of my day.

Just as I was dosing off, I caught a snatch of wonder!
I was a little girl again, dressed in a Pink frilly dress. Like a little fawn, I was traipsing down a hillside similar to the one in my photo above. The only difference was, my hillside was covered with little Pink flowers. In the dream, I knew it was Spring. The sky, the breeze and the temperature, all together spoke of Spring! And everything was absolutely perfect!

As I joyfully made my way down that incredible hillside, I was absolutely and totally euphoric. I FELT it in my dream and it wasn't just a quick wave of Euphoria it was steady and constant joy, as if at any moment I could fly!

And then I awoke.

Wow! What a treat considering the state of my body and mind only seconds before. I then spent some time just basking in the sweetness of that dream and thanking God for it. I can't even begin to explain how it ministered to me and helped me get up and finish my day.

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation, or shifting shadow.

No comments: