Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Let It Rain!



It sure has been raining a lot lately... It seems more like Spring than Summer. I've been thinking, Will these rains never end?!

Yesterday, I came across a familiar passage of scripture that reminded me that the rain is a witness for our God! I loved reading this passage! This is what our friend Paul told the people at Lystra:

"And in the generations gone by He permitted all the nations to go their own ways; and yet He did not leave Himself without witness in that He did good and gave you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying your hearts with food and gladness." (Acts 14: 16-17)

Our God does good!
He gives gifts of rain and fruitful seasons!
He Satisfies our hearts with food and gladness!

That's my God and He's your God too.

No comments: