Friday, August 1, 2008

Celebrate!



When I saw these flowers I thought about the words of this song:

Celebrate!
Jesus!
Celebrate!

Will you celebrate with me today?
Will you forget about yourself?
Will you forget about them?
Them...
The ones who say what you should and should not be doing.
The ones who say what you should and should not believe.
The ones who look down on you or hurt you.
The ones who expect more from you than you can possibly give.
Let's just forget about everything else and celebrate our Jesus!
It's a joy and a privilege!

2 comments:

candy said...

This picture is soooo pretty!!!!
Thank you for the encouragement and prayer about our homeschooling decision. You are so sweet!
Hugs,
Candy :)

Holly said...

Glad you like them, Candy! Pink and Yellow together gives me a little thrill! :> You're welcome for the prayers. You have made my world a prettier place.

~ Hearts~