Friday, August 1, 2008

Do You Have It All Together?




Do you think that I have it all together?
I don't.
Ha!
Those of you who know me personally- know that I don't!
I'm growing- just like you.
I'm learning.
I've made mistakes.
I've totally blown it at times.
I've made a fool of myself.
I've fallen flat on my face and flat on my back.
But hey, that means I'm alive!


When I write a post about being free from guilt, it's because I've been experiencing guilt. When I write a post about joy, it's because I'm experiencing it.

Whenever I pass through a dark place or happy place and I learn something from it, I pass it on to you.
That way we can pass through life together.
We can learn through our victories AND our mistakes.

So take consolation in this my friends: If you really mess things up, someone will learn from it! :> Nothing is wasted in this life.

No comments: