Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy November First!


And how about some flowers to help us celebrate another day of living?!

:>
Well friends, I think I'm going to stick with a (somewhat) daily post format.
Any objections? If so, leave me a comment or send me an email.
Even though I was gone for 10 days last month, I had the most posts ever!
How did that happen???
Knowing you're here helps me to write so thanks for the comments!
It doesn't even matter to me if you just come and look at the photos.
And if this is your first time here and you're really not into devotional type blogs- that's okay, too. I know God is blessing you someway or somehow.
Maybe it's through a song or a hobby or through the people you care about.
But I know that whoever you are- God is touching you and He knows and loves you and that He wants to know you more.

6 comments:

Gayle said...

Hi Holly-Thank you for your kind comment. This is a beautiful post. It is a pleasure to meet you.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Holly, you are such a blessing. I hope you are doing well. Your blog is very special, the more posts the better! Twyla

Holly said...

Hi, Sparkle Jars! :> I love it! Pleasure to meet you, too. Have a great day!

Holly said...

Thanks, Twyla! I'm feeling much better after a few days of illness! Thank God for health!!! Yay!

~ hearts ~

The Little Miss said...

those are pretty flowers!~ I love them

Holly said...

Yeah, the pink mums never did turn out so I had to delete them! But these are pretty, too. Maybe it will work later in the month. You're not having any troubles loading pictures are you?