Thursday, May 24, 2007

The Secret Place


I can hardly believe it. I'm here!
After all these years, I've found it.
I wandered for so long and longingly looked at the map.
I sweated and anguished over my dying body and I thought my strength would not last. But now I'm here.
Where is this place I'm talking about?
I'm talking about the secret place!

" He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High, shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty."

A-h-h-h. How did I get here? I'm not sure!
I wish I could tell you for certain but I think I got here through many trials and tribulations...
What does this all mean?
It means I have peace;
peace of mind and heart and that everything is going to be alright.
Nothing is beyond God.
I have learned to trust Him!

Does this mean I'm not tempted?
No.
Does this mean I'm not tried?
No.
Does this mean I never waver?
Well, I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.
I am here today.
One day at a time. That's what He asks of me- today.
I just wish I could explain it all but at this point in time I do feel thankful for tribulations.
Yikes! Did I really say that? Yes, I did.

Totally surrender today, dear ones.
Lay yourself upon the altar and completely give up your life. Refuse to indulge in SELF pity.
Relinquish your "right" to have what you want.
You are crucified with Christ.
Walk in that! It's true.
It's right.
It's the gift of God.
He's not just saving us but He is setting us free!
Get lost in Him today and I hope you will find- the secret place.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.