Friday, June 1, 2007

Do Women Need To Talk?


Let's face it.
Sometimes we women just need to talk.
It's true isn't it?
Well, at least it's true for me.
There are times when I'll be relating a problem to my husband
or one of my sisters in the Lord,
and all of the sudden a light will come on and I will see the answer to my problem without anyone saying anything!
At other times I don't see that light
and I need to be given advice and take it.


There are times though when GOD is the only answer.
There are times when talking magnifies the problem and causes it to fester and steam and the next thing you know
THE PROBLEM IS KING.
We can think of nothing else...
There's nothing we'd rather talk about,
than the all consuming, sleep stealing, PROBLEM.
Then, the time has come (or has past) to lay it all before the Lord.
To bring it to Him, roll it over on Him and trust Him to solve the problem.
"Oh, but I have prayed” we'll say.
Yes, but are we leaving the problem with Him-
or dragging it around by talking about it?

Worship the Lord in your trial dear sisters.
Thank Him for it and all that it will work in your life.
Count it all Joy.
Let patience have her perfect work.
Worship Him and thank Him
and focus in on what all He has done for you already.
Thank Him for who you are in Christ.

Now, that's something we can talk about!











No comments: