Sunday, July 1, 2007

Being built up together


Wherefore comfort yourselves together
and edify one another, even as also ye do. (1Th 5:11)



The Father's desire is to see you built up and edified.
As I walk with the Lord and feel Him making me yield to Him,

I also feel Him wanting to build you up through me.
How can I let Him do that?
Is it through practice, skill or training?
Is there a class we can take to learn how to edify one another?
No.
The only way we can edify one another is through knowing God and having the Holy Spirit of God within us!
His Spirit in you- Christ in you- is the hope of glory and it is our hope of edifying one another too.
It's part of being His temple and His body.


Does edification come through what I say?
Maybe.
Does edification come from what I do?
Maybe.
It all depends on what the Father is doing.
It's so good.
It's so simple.
He fills us.
We live life to the fullest.
He lives through us.
We become edified.

Be built up my brethren!
We are being built up together into a dwelling of God in the Spirit! (Eph. 2:22)

No comments: