Sunday, July 1, 2007

Life!


New life!
New life!
That's what He's given me!

LIFE!

I am filled with thoughts of His life this morning!

His written word is filled with words about life...

The Good Shepherd gave His life for me!

And because of that I have passed from death unto life!

I have life everlasting- that's eternal life!

I have rivers of life flowing out of me!

He is the Bread of life!

He came that I might have life and life more abundantly!

Because I follow Him, I have the light of life!

That means I can shine!

He has made known to me the ways of life!

Me!? Yes, me- and you!

I shall be saved by His life and reign in life!

I have the newness of life! (We’re not talkin’ old!)

I can hold forth the word of life and speak words of life!

And if you know Him, you can too.

Receive of His life today! There's NOTHING better than Him!

No comments: