Thursday, November 1, 2007

Count It All Joy



Are you ready to count it all joy this morning?
Count it all joy!


Count what all joy, you say?
Our trials! Trials test our faith and exercise our faith.
The working or exercising of our faith works patience.
We all want patience right?
If we let patience work or have its way,
we'll be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
Wow... Wanting nothing. Sounds good, doesn't it?
We have to yield to those trials though, so patience can work. Those are the rules.


Try this- the next time you find yourself in a trial or a trying experience, tell the Lord "thank you" for it.
Say, "I thank you for this trial, Lord.
Please help me to yield to it, learn from it and worship you in it."
Then tell the Lord how wonderful He is and sing Him a song!
It's a beautiful experience to see a trial change from pain to triumph when we can give up our rights to comfort and suffer with Christ. That's when we will suddenly feel joy leap in our soul like a well of water springing up.
It's glorious!!!
It's His will for you.
Let's allow Him to mould us and shape us for His service today-no matter WHAT it takes. Are you ready? God is with you!

*James 1:2-4

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have embraced thanking God for the challenges I have had in Life. It has become known to me that even though God gave all of us self will, he is still the only one that sees all and knows all. So more often then not in my life the choices I have made were flawed. My mother always told me to be careful what you pray for, and I have a living example of how true that is. My life was very complicated, (chaotic) I had 6 kids, owned 2 buisnesses and a job, it was crazy. Without thinking I asked god to simplify my life. I prayed the same prayer often. First I went bankrupt and lost my buisnesses. Next one by one 4 of my children left the nest. Then my husband and I divorced. Which meant selling my horses, dogs, and more. One more child grew up. Then I was diagnosed with MS, and lost my job. Depressed yet? I was. Then I got it. So simple. Thank You God.