Thursday, November 1, 2007

It's Who Ya Know!


I am convinced that it does not matter what you believe.

It is WHO you believe in that matters!

Down through out church history, Christians have killed one another because of what they believed or didn't believe! They never killed another Christian because of WHO they believed in. It's the same today... Churches flaming one another... discussion board members insulting one another ... because what they believe, is more important to them than JESUS- because what they believe, is more important than the person that the Spirit of Jesus is dwelling in. Religion can take on so many disguises.

I don't care what your creed is or what you consider your essentials to be. Do you know the Lord Jesus? Are you following Him? Are you His disciple? That's all that matters to me. To be honest, that doesn't really matter to me either- because if you don't know Him now, I believe you will someday and we will be worshipping him together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean, Holly.

Good site and blog area that you have. I checked your site after your kind offer to help me learn to quote on tentmaker forum.

Thanks!