Thursday, November 1, 2007

Tempted



I found my self tempted this week.
Fear and worry are uncharacteristic for me.
I was really trapped.
Along with these temptations came self- pity, apathy, complacency and depression!
Yuk! What a glorious week ,huh?
Throw in there a few sleepless nights and the newest virus in town and I was pretty useless. Sigh.
Well, I've made a decision….
I will PASS this test.
I will not be defeated in Jesus' name!
I will press on and press in and I will believe!
God is more than able to deliver me from these earthly things. (Thank you for these trials Lord.)
Let God arise and His enemies be scattered!!!!
Do I hear the sound of victory?

Yes! Christ is King- not me!
God is bigger than our failures.
Don't stay down. Let Him lift you up!


Your companion in tribulation AND glory,
Holly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You passed Holly.

ten out of ten!!!

GG