Saturday, December 1, 2007

DECEMBER


Hello everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
Because of my namesake, I'm a bit partial to Holly bushes- even if some of them are prickly!
The walk that I try to take every day leads me to a Holly Tree farm! We discovered it last December.
It was a precious gift from my Lord and I thought it was pretty sweet of Him!
He loves me!
I've really been FEELING Him love me lately.
I feel very cherished and precious to Him.
~ Heart~
Ya know what? He loves you, too!
He does! Whether you FEEL it or not-
whether I FEEL it or not-
IT IS TRUE!
~~~~~~~~~~


Well, I wanted to remind everybody that I am updating the blog more frequently now so be sure and pop in over the holidays!
I welcome correspondence and will write back to anyone who leaves a comment -if you so desire. So, if you want to talk or just want to say, "hi" please feel free to leave a comment that only I will see.

This month will begin a series of installments about my journey in this life. In reading it I hope you will see the wonder of the love -who God is.

love,
Holly

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful like its writer.

Marie

Amanda Carranza-Ballew said...

Hi Holly :)

My name is Amanda Carranza, I am 20 years old, and I live in Duluth, MN. I started blogging just about a month ago, and have slowly been introducing myself to the whole "blogosphere" as I discover more brothers and sisters in Christ.

I found your blog today because an anonymous brother or sister posted a comment on my blog, asking me to check your blog, as they said the LORD had put it in their heart to connect the two of us. I'm very glad they did.

I haven't gotten through anything you've written past the first page yet, but I have been very encouraged. The heart you have to know our Lord is very evident, and I am looking forward to reading what you have to say on a regular basis.

I would also like to thank you for linking to the book "So You Think You Don't Want to Go to Church." I have only finished the first chapter so far, but through it, I have found the official Jake Colesen site, as well as the site for Lifestream. I just finished watching a video of Wayne Jacobsen as he teaches a message on "Sharing the Father's Affection." If you haven't yet seen it, I higly recommend that you do. Never before have I heard the message of Father's love for us spoken so simply, yet so profoundly. It has never touched me so deeply, and it reminds me of how much I still have to learn.

It is a wonderful blessing to find another like-minded sister who appears to understand the difference between a moment by moment relationship with our Heavenly Father, through the Son, by the power of the Spirit within us, as compared to a relationship with a church. It is something I am only just beginning to learn, as I first discovered the wonders that can be grasped and experienced in that relationship just a few months ago. I accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior as a very young child, around the age of 5, but it took me until the age of 20 to even begin to grasp all the wonders my Father has in store for me that come from a relationship with Him.

Thank you again, Sister Holly, for being an encouragement to me, please don't hesitate to contact me if you have the time, I have so many questions I would love to ask, there are so many things I need to learn, and I hope the LORD can use us in each others lives to encourage each other, as that is what "Sharing the Father's Affection" is all about.

Many blessings in Him

~Amanda Carranza

JACK HENNESSEY and JOIAN SCHROFF said...

Stopped by for a visit tonight Holly, and have only one request from the nether coutry of Jackson Hole. Please, more warm/sunny/beach/ocean/tropics pictures. Brrrrrrr!!!

Hey, I pray our Saviour and Lord bless you and yours with a wonderful Christmas.

Jack

PS. If I could I'd send ya some of our white for the 25th :-)