Friday, February 1, 2008

Does This Fit?



I'm so excited!
I've finally found the secret to fitting in!
Well ,I can't really say that I found it...
It was revealed to me.
It was experienced and then learned from.
The secret to fitting in- is love!
Everyone likes love and wants love to be around.
I know, you're thinking about her or him
but no matter what they say or do,
they really do want and need God's love.
They do!
Don't you?
God's love fits in everywhere and can take on so many forms.
It may be a word or deed or just a smile.
It may be just the presence of His Spirit.
Of course, you have to forget about yourself for this love to "work".
You have to give yourself over to the love of God.
You have to put all agendas aside.
But I promise, it will be okay.
You won't be left hurt or dissatisfied IF you're in God's love.
People might go through the motions of rejecting you
but you won't care-
because you love them!
It's great!
You won't worry about the outcome of loving
because love prefers others above Himself.
And guess what? You won't even care about fitting in anymore!

No comments: