Sunday, June 1, 2008

A Season Of Rest


I was recently asked what season I was in. Here's my answer:


I have been in a season of rest; spiritual and physical. The Lord had to tell me repeatedly that I needed the rest before I would believe Him. And even now, He will occasionally confirm it for me by speaking the same word to me through others. This rest has resulted in a deeper time of knowing Christ more and knowing Him as my everything. There have been very few mountain top experiences in this season but yet, this has helped me in a way I never would have expected! It has added a much needed peace that was lacking in my life.

In this rest, I have also come to accept and know myself more. I've also come to accept other people from all walks of life and to love them more than I ever thought possible.

I have a loving Father and He knows just what I need!
He knows what you need, too.

No comments: