Monday, September 1, 2008

The Good Shepherd Knows What You Need

Does something feel wrong to you?

Like you need something but you don't know what it is?

I love to see the way that our Good Shepherd leads us into what we need.

He knows what we need even before we ask.

Even if we don't know to ask!


I've been doing a lot of crafts lately. It was just what I needed!

I didn't know I needed it but God did.

I'm so glad I don't have to make all my own decisions!

Life really can be quite simple at times.

Go ahead. You can trust Him!

2 comments:

Sherry Williams said...

You are such an inspiration, Holly!The pictures, the words about yourself and your life and the Bible verses are all so wonderful!! hugs, Sherry

Holly said...

Thanks, hon! That's so sweet of you. ~ Heart~

~ Hugs back atcha! ~