Monday, September 1, 2008

Sweet Comments



If you were to come and visit me in person at my country home,
these Johny Jump- Ups are some of the flowers you would see in my flower beds.
I love them!
They are so cute!
You would also find them peeking out of hiding places inside my house where they are tucked away into tiny vases.

These flowers speak to me of sweetness, kindness and happiness.
You all speak that to me, too!
The friendliness I've been shown in blog land has warmed my heart and increased my hope toward a God of love.
Thank you for all your comments and love notes.
As every blogger knows, nothing quite makes your day like a comment!
I like to respond to every comment you leave,
so put a check in the follow up comments box if you want to see feed back from me in your inbox.

Have a sweet and kind day!
:>

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This was such a sweet post Holly! I feel the very same way about all of the beautiful friends that visit me and leave such sweet comments! It is just amazinf how sweet bloggers are! The Johnny Jump Ups are beautiful! I just love the color :)

Hugs,
Amy

Holly said...

Thanks, Amy. Bloggers are some of the kindest people I have ever met. I wonder why? Such questions are the type I ponder about in the still of early mornings...

I loved the way the dew (or rain drops ?) was resting on these Johnies. I like to have several different colors of Johnies mixed together but I couldn't find a pic like that. Mine are just about all gone now. :<

Enjoy your week end with your boys!

~ Hugs~