Monday, September 1, 2008

He's Powerful And Beautiful


"If any man is thirsty, let him come to me and drink. "He who believes in Me, as the scripture said, 'From his innermost being shall flow rivers of living water."
(John 7:37-38)

When I became one with the Lord and began reading the scriptures,
the verses about living water were my favorite ones and they still are.
Water always fascinated me while I was growing up.
Water falls, rushing rivers and the Pacific Ocean impressed me in a great way.
They spoke to me about a God who was powerful, beautiful and full of life.

Most believers would agree that God is powerful but have you ever really thought about how beautiful He is? How couldn't He be? Look at creation!


Thank you Lord for beauty and thank you for my friends.
They're beautiful too.

~ Hearts~

No comments: