Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Blog Break From The 8th Thru 16th


I'm off on vacation to see my grown sons and grandchildren! I'm finally more excited than nervous! That's an answered prayer!

I probably will not have computer access while I am gone so there will not be any new posts until I'm snuggled back into my nest. Also, if you leave a comment, I probably won't be able to respond until I return.

Please pray that I will be able to relax and sleep while I'm away from home. I will miss all the inhabitants of the land of Blog!

~ Hearts to all ~

3 comments:

Christie said...

Hey Holley! You will be missed sweet lady...I hope you have a beautiful trip with your family....I know it sometimes isn't easy to sleep away from home. I am that way too. I have to have my own bed. LOL! I pray you will have a wonderful time and a safe trip! See you when you get back to blogland!
xoxo,
Queenie

Unknown said...

Hi Sweet Holly!!!!! I hope you are having the best time with your beautiful family!!! Enjoy them! :)

Please be safe :)
Love ya lots,
Amy

Holly said...

Hey, girls!
Thanks! I've been home for about an hour now. It's 4:00 AM and I'm wired! Ha! We had a WONDERFUL trip but my honey is waiting for his turn at the computer.

More later!

~ Happy Hearts ~