Friday, October 17, 2008

I'm Back!



I arrived home at 3:00 AM this morning!
I had a wonderful trip that was sprinkled with little miracles of love,
provision and joy!
But-
There's no place like home!
Thanks to all who prayed for sleep.
It was pretty crazy for a few nights but sleep finally came.
There's just nothing that can compare to the healing power of sleep!
Well, I've missed being on the blogs and I look forward to fellowshipping with you all once again.
More later!
~ Warm Hearts from Holly~

7 comments:

The Little Miss said...

ohhhhhhhh Im soooooo glad your back! Did u have a good time???????? Have u ever seen the vintage cups that are called Miss Priss? They are so cute !hahahaha

I cant wait for the stocking swap. Ill have partners for everyone soon!

welcome back

we missed u

Christie said...

Hey Holly!
Your post is beautiful...and I am so glad that you had a great trip...welcome home!
xoxo,
Queenie!

Holly said...

Thanks, Queenie!

~ Hearts ~

Holly said...

Hey, Queenie, you left another comment on another post. I clicked publish but now it's not there! I've never had that happen before... :< Anyway, thanks!

Holly said...

Hey, Queenie, you left another comment on another post. I clicked publish but now it's not there! I've never had that happen before... :< Anyway, thanks!

Unknown said...

Hi Holly! So glad you are back safely and that you had a wonderful time!

Hugs,
Amy

Holly said...

Thanks! I was just thinking about you, Amy! I'm decorating my Shabby book case today which has resulted in 2 rooms being re done! Now how did that happen? Ha!

~ Hugs~