Thursday, October 2, 2008

Let Me Introduce You


In Many of my posts you will see this mountain- Mount Rainier.
This is the mountain I grew up with and it's very special to me.
Sometimes I miss it so much that it hurts!
In just about any scenic calendar, you will see a photo of this Mountain.
It is so huge and beautiful. And guess what? Our God created it! Ha!
The God who wants to live IN and THROUGH you and me- made that mountain.

And I have another guess what. :> My son climbed that mountain recently!
All the way to the top AND he called me when he reached it!
THAT was a fun phone call!

* He has given us abundant life! Let's live it!

5 comments:

The Little Miss said...

that is soooooooooo pretty...I am on the tip top of that mountain...do u see me waving? Look closer!!!! :)

Angie said...

Holly...

My gosh is that picture breathtaking. How brilliant is God!? I know he has a plan for us and I am waiting patiently (and sometimes not so patiently) for it to reveal itself. I want to thank you for your words of support. They mean so much to me during this time and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

~Angie

p.s. Your goodies are on their way...I do hope you enjoy them!

Holly said...

Ha-ha! So you climbed MT. Rainier too!? ;> Thanks for the smile, Priscila!

Holly said...

Angie, I hope this trial passes quickly for you, but if not, hang in there! You're gonna make it! You're made of good stuff and you are strong! Not only will you be strongER when this is all over but you'll be able to help others as well!

Well, I think my goodies will come today because today is my BIRTHDAY!!!

~ Big Hugs ~

Christie said...

This Mountain is Gorgeous, I love to admire all of God's handiwork...he is the ultimate artist which no one can compare! Wow, that's amazing that your son climbed to the top....what an accomplishment. I know you are proud of him!
xoxo,
Queenie