Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October Is Here!


(Please note that all the wonderful photos on this blog were taken by others across the internet but that I am not one of them! :>)

Oooh! I have such a gorgeous color tour planned for this month! It's difficult to choose which pictures to post.

I love October...
Morning walks become invigorating and even our animals liven up their steps.
I am finally able to fire up my wood cook stove and pretend I'm camping in my very own kitchen. AND my Birthday is October 3rd and I love Birthdays! ;>

This Oct. is especially exciting because I will be flying to Idaho to see my grown sons and 3 grandchildren! We'll be staying for over a week!
Thank you, Lord!

Do to the fact that I will be busy preparing and gone for part of the month, I don't know how often I will be able to post. Some older posts might make a second appearance in order to fill the void. With those factors in mind, I thought this would be a good month to try formatting my posts like most bloggers do. This month when you click on this blog, the newest entry will be at the very top.

I hope to post every day until I leave on my trip and let you know when I leave and return.

I love reading your comments! They make my day. I love meeting new people from all over the USA and the whole world! If you are a regular reader, please tell me so by comment or e mail. I appreciate your encouragement so much!

The Lord Loves you and so do I!

11 comments:

Christie said...

Hey Holly! Your post is so beautiful and I love your blog. Have a great day!
xoxo,
Queenie

Holly said...

Thanks, Queenie! I hope you have a great day too!

~ Hearts ~

Mya said...

You have such a beautiful blog- so inspirational. Thank you for your sweet comment. Enjoy your trip to see your children- be safe. It is hard to let them grow up.
Take care
-Mya

Holly said...

Thanks, Mya!

The letting them grow up part wasn't too hard for me but it *IS* hard to be so far away from them.
My #1 comfort is that the Lord knows what I need!

Hope you've been delivered from your critters!

~ Hearts ~

Denise said...

I have a PRAISE REPORT !!!!!!!!! GOD IS GOOD AND GREATLY TO BE PRAISED...

Ruthie said...

That is beautiful! I love your pictures.
My BD is Oct 29th. A fun month to have a birthday in. :)
I'll stop by again for sure.
Smiles.

Unknown said...

Hi Holly!

What a beautiful picture!

I am praying for your to have a safe and wonderful trip to see your family! I didnt even realize you were a grandma!!! You look WAY too young! Enjoy those grandbabies! I am sure you will have a wonderful time!

Be safe!
Love ya,
Amy

Holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly said...

Hi, Ruthie! And I love your Aspen pictures! It must be so wonderful to be able to spend so much time with your husband.

I'm glad we share a Birthday month. I hope you get to do something fun for your Birthday this year.

~ Hearts ~

Holly said...

Hi, Denise!

Thanks for letting me know about the answer to prayer!

~ Hearts ~

(Hopefully I'll get this comment ordering in line soon!)

Holly said...

For shame, Amy! :> Haven't you memorized my profile? :> I have THREE grand kids with a fourth one on the way! Here's the deal:

If one is a baby when one marries and soon after has babies and then their baby gets married as a baby and has babies then do you know what that means?! A baby grandma! :>
AND if my grandbabies get married as babies and have babies then I could be a GREAT grandma before I know it! :>

Thanks for the prayers, Amy! Can you tell I'm getting excited? Hee!

~ Hearts ~